Thursday, June 12, 2008

What "Family changing room" really means...

After working out yesterday, I decided to take Alex to the pool. He loves floating on the lazy river and splashing around. So I go into the Family changing room and change him into his swim diaper and suit and slather him with sun block. Then I proceed to change into my suit. My swim suit is in knots and I get it all untangled after stripping down to my nakedness. I pull the straps up over my chest as a group of kids come into the Family changing room with... their DAD! Yes, family changing room means just that! The whole family can come in. Dad and all. I think tomorrow I will go into the womens dressing room. Alex needs less privacy than I do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I change out in the open in the family change rooms all the time. I'm comfortable with my body and no one has complained...yet.